- China Telecom's (CHA) revenue in 1H 2013 grew 14.1% Y/Y to RMB157.5B. Mobile revenues climbed 34.7% to RMB72.9B (data revenue led the way, up 35.8%). Wireline revenues were up 0.9% to RMB84.6B.
- Mobile subscriptions climbed 21% Y/Y in H1 to 174.5M. ARPU grew 3.6% to RMB54.3. 18.3M (60.4%) of new subscriptions were on the 3G network.
- EBITDA grew 35.5% to RMB50.1B. EBITDA margin was 36% (up from 26.8% in H1 2012).
- Long-term debt shrank slightly to RMB82.6B.
- FCF grew 61.9% to RMB13.8B. Net profit was up 15.9% to RMB10.2B.
- (1H report), (presentation)
China Telecom 1H results
Aug 21 2013, 11:23 ET