- The unexpectedly large jump in jobless claims takes a little pressure off of bond prices and allows a small uptick in stock index futures, the S&P 500 now +0.5%.
- Last week's 320K print was revised higher to 323K.
- The 4-week moving average slips 2,250 to 330,500.
- TLT flat premarket, with the 10-year yield at 2.90%.
- Long-term Treasury ETFs: TLH, TLT, IEF, DTYL, DLBL, ILTB, TENZ, ITE, TLO, EDV, VGIT, VGLT, TMF, TYD, LBND, UBT, UST, TMV, TYO, DSTJ, DSXJ, SBND, PST, TBT, DTYS, DLBS, TBF, TTT, TYNS, TYBS, TBX.