- Cyberonics (CYBX -2.9%) slips despite an FQ1 earnings beat.
- EPS were Up 26% from the same quarter last year.
- Sales were Up 12% year over year, led by strength in Europe.
- Worldwide unit sales +9.8%.
- Record U.S. net product sales of $56.4M, +10.8%.
- For FY14, the company reaffirms its outlook of sales in the range of $279M - $283M and EPS of $1.93 - $2.01, splitting the Street view of $281M in sales on earnings of $1.98 per share.
Cyberonics slips despite posting an FQ1 earnings beat
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Jan 5, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Sep 15, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Sep 2, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Aug 28, 2012)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs