- Autodesk (ADSK) expects FQ3 revenue of $540M-$555M and EPS of $0.36-$0.40, below a consensus of $580.9M and $0.50. The CAD software giant blames "challenging dynamics" within certain end-markets.
- In addition, Autodesk isn't providing any FY14 guidance. In May, the company guided for ~3% FY14 rev. growth. The consensus is currently at 2.2%.
- Platform Solutions & Emerging Business remains a weak spot: revenue -9% Y/Y in FQ2 vs. -6% in FQ1. The same goes for Media & Entertainment, -11% vs. -8%. Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (+6% vs. +4%) and Manufacturing (+2% vs. -4%) are healthier.
- EMEA revenue -4% Y/Y, Americas, +2%, Asia-Pac -1%. Flagship products revenue -11% to $289M, Suites +18% to $193M, new & adjacent products -1% to $80M.
- Deferred revenue -6% Q/Q and +7% Y/Y to $806M.
- CC at 5PM ET. FQ2 results, PR
Autodesk FQ3 guidance light, shares -4.5% AH
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at 4-traders.com (Tue, 2:17PM)
at 4-traders.com (Mon, 9:01AM)
at Zacks.com (Mar 2, 2015)
at Zacks.com (Feb 27, 2015)
at Zacks.com (Feb 24, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs