- Autodesk (ADSK) expects FQ3 revenue of $540M-$555M and EPS of $0.36-$0.40, below a consensus of $580.9M and $0.50. The CAD software giant blames "challenging dynamics" within certain end-markets.
- In addition, Autodesk isn't providing any FY14 guidance. In May, the company guided for ~3% FY14 rev. growth. The consensus is currently at 2.2%.
- Platform Solutions & Emerging Business remains a weak spot: revenue -9% Y/Y in FQ2 vs. -6% in FQ1. The same goes for Media & Entertainment, -11% vs. -8%. Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (+6% vs. +4%) and Manufacturing (+2% vs. -4%) are healthier.
- EMEA revenue -4% Y/Y, Americas, +2%, Asia-Pac -1%. Flagship products revenue -11% to $289M, Suites +18% to $193M, new & adjacent products -1% to $80M.
- Deferred revenue -6% Q/Q and +7% Y/Y to $806M.
- CC at 5PM ET. FQ2 results, PR
Autodesk FQ3 guidance light, shares -4.5% AH
Aug 22 2013, 16:20 ET