- RetailMeNot (SALE -0.2%) shares are up 1.6 AH after the company released Q2 results.
- Revenues grew 44% Y/Y to $43.4M. Mobile revenue grew 272% Y/Y to $5M. International revenue was 20% of total sales at $8.6M.
- EBITDA was $15.7M (36% of revenue).
- Visits grew 19% to 121.5M. Revenue per visit grew 22% to $0.358.
- Guidance for Q3 is for revenue of $45M-$46M (consensus of $45M) and EBITDA of $14.5M-$15M. Guidance for FY 2013 is for revenue of $192M-$196M (consensus of $192M) and EBITDA of $73M-$77M.
More on RetailMeNot Q2 results
Aug 22 2013, 18:19 ET