- Germany's Ifo index of business confidence has risen to 107.5 this month from 106.2 in July and topped consensus of 107.
- Current assessment 112 vs 110.1 and 111.
- Expectations 103.3 vs 102.4 and 103. (PR)
- DAX is -1.2%, while the euro takes a bit of a tumble vs the dollar and is -0.1%.
- ETFs - German stocks: FGM, EWG, GERJ, EWGS, DBGR. Bonds: BUNL, BUNT, BUND, GGOV. Euro: FXE, ERO, ULE, URR, EUO, DRR, EUFX
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs