- Moving along with the precious metals over Syrian tension is crude oil, with both WTI crude (USO) and Brent (BNO) up more than 1.6%. WTI at $107.50 per barrel is threatening to take out levels last seen in the Spring of 2011.
- The greenback is also catching a bid, moderately higher against the euro (FXE), cable (FXB), and the loonie (FXC), but sharply higher vs. the aussie (FXA). The dollar is losing a good bit of ground against the yen (FXY), and off just a bit vs. the Swiss franc (FXF).
- Dollar ETFs: UUP, UUPT, UDN, UDNT.
- Related currency ETFs: FXE, ERO, ULE, URR, EUO, DRR, EUFX, GBB, YCL, YCS, JYN.
- Oil ETFs: OIL, USO, DBO, OLO, USL, CRUD, UCO, DTO, SCO, SZO, DNO, UWTI, DWTI, BNO, UOIL, DOIL.
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Jan 13, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Dec 11, 2014)
Video at CNBC.com (Dec 10, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Dec 10, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Dec 5, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs