- LDK Solar's (LDK) quarterly loss was $165.3M, its ninth in a row but better than last quarter's $187.1M loss and a $254.3M loss in the year-ago quarter.
- Shipped 303.9 MW of wafers, 35.3 MW of cells and modules in Q2; expects Q3 shipments of 350 MW of wafers and as much as 80 MW of cells and modules.
- Revenues of $114.7M were -51% Y/Y; expects Q3 revenues of $140M-$180M vs. $151.8M single estimate.
- Ended the quarter with $85.1M in cash, lowest since 2009.
- Says it is starting to see early signs of improvement within the photovoltaic market as prices stabilize.
- LDK -1.7% premarket.