- Concurrent Computer (CCUR -3%) FQ4 revenue was up 1.4% Y/Y to $14.9M but down 11.8% Q/Q. A product revenue decline of 19.4% was responsible for the sequential drop. (PR)
- Gross margin of 56.8% was down 60 bp Y/Y in FQ4 and down 230 bp Q/Q.
- Full-year FY 2013 revenue of $63.4M was up 5.1% from FY 2012. Gross margin of 58.1% was up 50 bp. Net income of $4.2M was up from a loss of $2.9M.
- FQ4 results may not be comparable due to a $2.38M one-time gain on the sale of intellectual property.
- The dividend payout ratio in FQ4 was 46.2%. However, net income would have been negative absent the one-time gain.
- Previous: Concurrent doubles quarterly dividend to $0.12
More on Concurrent Computer's FQ4 results
Aug 27 2013, 17:01 ET