- Dycom Industries (DY) authorizes a $40M stock buyback.
- The repurchase authorization replaces the company's previous program, which expires on September 15, and of which approximately $22.8M remained outstanding as of July 27.
- Repurchases are authorized to be made over the next 18 months, with the exact timing to depend on market conditions and other factors.
- The company expects to fund repurchases using cash on hand.
- As of August 26, 2013, the company had a float of around 33.2 M shares.
From other sites
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs