- S&P 500 (SPY), Nasdaq 100 (QQQ), and DJIA (DIA) futures are little-changed as markets mull the chance of Western military action in Syria.
- Europe is down moderately and Asia fell roughly in line with the 1%+ loss in the U.S. yesterday
- The action overnight was in crude oil which at one point was up more than $3 to over $112 per barrel. It's since trimmed those gains and now stands up a few cents at $109.60. USO +0.6% premarket.
- Other oil ETFs: OIL, USO, DBO, OLO, USL, CRUD, UCO, DTO, SCO, SZO, DNO, UWTI, DWTI.
- Gold is ahead a couple of more dollars to $1,422 per ounce.
- Treasury prices give back some of yesterday's big gain, the 10-year yield 3 bps higher at 2.74%.
- Stock index ETFs: IVV, SPY, VOO, RWL, SFLA, SSO, UPRO, SDS, SPXU, SH, EPS, RSP, BXUB, BXUC, BXDB, QQQ, QQEW, TQQQ, QID, SQQQ, PSQ, QLD, QQQE, DIA, DDM, UDOW, DXD, SDOW, DOG.
at Investor's Business Daily (Thu, 7:49PM)