- Shares of Partner Communications (PTNR) are down 1.4% PM following the company's Q2 results.
- Opex fell 16% Y/Y to $241M, lagging revenue decline of 21% to $312M.
- Adjusted EBITDA fell 34% Y/Y to $77M. EBITDA margin slid 5% to 25%.
- FCF of $79M fell 8% Y/Y.
- Cellular ARPU slid 18% Y/Y to $23. Cellular subscriber base was down 6% Y/Y to 2.92M. Price erosion is attributed by management to "increased competition due to the entry of ... new operators and MVNOS." (PR)
- PTNR has been under pressure this week as the Syrian situation escalates and after rival Cellcom reported depressed Q2 results last week. The stock is down 14.5% in the last week but remains up 16.5% YTD.
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Jul 7, 2011)
at CNBC.com (Jun 16, 2011)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs