- Shares of Guess (GES) are moving sharply higher AH as the company turns in a big top and bottom line beat for Q2.
- Net revenue decreases 0.5% and 1.5% in North America and Asia respectively while sales rise 1.4% in Europe.
- North American retail comps growth comes in at -2%.
- Operating earnings rise 16.8% while operating margin expands 150 bps.
- FY14 outlook: EPS of $1.78-1.92 on revenue of $2.56-2.59B versus consensus of $1.79/ share on $2.58B in sales. Q3 outlook: EPS of $0.34-0.38 on revenue of $610-620M against consensus of $0.40/ share on sales of $614.98M. (PR)
- Shares +18% AH.
Guess soars as earnings, revenue top estimates
Aug 28 2013, 17:39 ET