- Pall Corp. (PLL +0.5%) put up a better than expected FQ4, but net profit fell 0.7% as total revenue dipped by 1% Y/Y, and its bottom line was dragged down by a loss from discontinued operations.
- The company's attributed the weaker sales to softness in its industrial markets, which have been pressured by soft demand.
- Earnings beat the Street however, as its biopharmaceuticals business posted strong performance.
- Gross margin was flat at 51.5%, as input costs shrank 0.6%.
- Looking forward, the company forecasts earnings of between $3.30 to $3.50 per share on revenue growth in the low to mid-single digits. Analysts are looking for $3.48 a share on 5% revenue growth.
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at CNBC.com (May 13, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (May 12, 2015)
at CNBC.com (May 11, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 15, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Dec 9, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs