- A $2.76M top-line miss isn't enough to turn Sterne Agee's Sam Poser against shares of Shoe Carnival (SCVL) which, you might recall, Poser has been positive on for a while now.
- "While we were disappointed with top-line results, margins and expenses were managed well," Poser thinks, adding that same-store sales for the current quarter are "running up 1%, but accelerating."
- Buy rating reiterated, price target is $30.
- Poser cuts FY13 and FY14 EPS estimates to $1.52 (from $1.57) and $1.89 (from $1.93) respectively, but says that if "the late Q3 and Q4 weather is not as warm as in the past two years, and a 75 store test of better women's product is successful," these estimates could "prove conservative."
- Previous: Sterne Agee thinks Kohl's earnings bode well for SCVL
Are you Bullish or Bearish on ?
Results for ()
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
From other sites
at Benzinga.com (Jan 13, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 7, 2015)
at MarketWatch.com (Dec 2, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Dec 1, 2014)
at Nasdaq.com (Dec 1, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs