- Janney is out with a note on Pacific Sunwear (PSUN -5.6%) following the retailer's Q2 results.
- Analyst Adrienne Tennant says comps growth of 3% looks pretty good versus expectations and considering the environment — we said as much here Thursday.
- Like Wedbush's Betty Chen, Tennant believes the company's "California-lifestyle" point of view is a good product strategy.
- The quarterly results "highlight the success of dramatic changes that have taken place in the women’s business including building a new team, aging up the customer and transforming the merchandising from a tween or young teen to attract a much more fashion-savvy 17 to 24 year old," Tennant adds.
- Buy rating reiterated, price target is $6.
- More: Earnings, Q2 highlights, CC transcript
Janney reiterates Buy on PacSun as shares slip
From other sites
at 4-traders.com (Mar 24, 2015)
at MarketWatch.com (Jan 8, 2015)
at MarketWatch.com (Jan 7, 2015)
at MarketWatch.com (Jan 5, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Dec 4, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs