- "We ... met with management ... and consistent with its Q2 commentary, we came away more confident that the company has rectified marketing issues that were detrimental to H1 results," KeyBanc's Bradley Thomas says, upgrading shares of Select Comfort (SCSS +3.5%) to Buy from Hold.
- KeyBanc's channel checks on the Dual Temp topper reportedly show ramping product sales. "Our August checks suggest a run-rate that could add 6-8% to sales (on an annualized rate)," Thomas notes.
- Management talked quite a bit about marketing and the DualTemp on last quarter's CC. (transcript)
- Price target is $30, representing a 25% upside from Thursday's close.
- See also: Longbow upgrades SCSS
KeyBanc upgrades Select Comfort, shares rise
Aug 30 2013, 10:01 ET