- German flash manufacturing PMI rises to 51.8 in August (flash 52) from 50.7 in July.
- "Improvements in domestic sales and a rebound in export demand...(combined) to generate the fastest expansion of output volumes since the middle of 2011," says Markit. "The "accumulation of unfinished work for the first time in five months...should stimulate job creation and investment spending."
- Expects manufacturing output to make a "positive contribution to German GDP" in Q3.
- DAX +1.5%, euro flat. (PR)
- ETFs - Stocks: FGM, EWG, GERJ, EWGS, DBGR. Bonds: BUNL, BUNT, BUND, GGOV
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs