- Stock index futures give up some of Monday's sharp gains, but remain nicely higher following big rallies for most of the globe yesterday.
- S&P 500 (SPY) +0.9%, Nasdaq 100 (QQQ) +0.7%, DJIA (DIA) +0.7%.
- Europe is up marginally today, but much of Asia rallied in a large way again overnight.
- The 10-year Treasury note yield is up 3 bps at 2.82%.
- Gold and crude oil are off slightly as Syria leaves the front pages, replaced by deals like Verizon and Microsoft.
- Index ETFs: IVV, SPY, VOO, RWL, SFLA, SSO, UPRO, SDS, SPXU, SH, EPS, RSP, BXUB, BXUC, BXDB, QQQ, QQEW, TQQQ, QID, SQQQ, PSQ, QLD, QQQE, DIA, DDM, UDOW, DXD, SDOW, DOG.
Stock futures point to solid opening gains
Sep 3 2013, 07:11 ET