- Nokia (NOK +38.5%) has been upgraded to neutral ratings by Credit Suisse, Bernstein, and Oppenheimer following the Microsoft deal.
- Vodafone (VOD -3%) has been upgraded to Market Perform by Bernstein, and cut to Neutral by Macquarie, in the wake of the Verizon deal.
- Canadian carriers BCE (BCE +4.4%) and Telus (TU +6.8%) have been upgraded to Outperform in response to Verizon/Vodafone, and Verizon's subsequent assertion it has no plans to enter Canada.
- AT&T (T +0.6%) has been upgraded to Neutral by Macquarie.
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW -1.5%) has been downgraded to Market Perform by JMP.
- Cvent (CVT +1.4%) has received three bullish ratings and one neutral one, and YuMe (YUME +1.5%) has received four bullish ratings, as underwriters launch post-IPO coverage.
A roundup of tech analyst ratings changes
Sep 3 2013, 09:55 ET