- Shares of Sparton (SPA) are up 13.6% AH following the company's FQ4 beat.
- Sparton ended the quarter with a sales backlog of $199.8M, including $31.9M from newly-acquired Onyx EMS, representing a 35% Y/Y increase. (PR)
- Medical Devices revenue grew $3.4M from FQ4 2012, Complex Systems $0.8M (7%), and Defense & Security Systems $8.3M (40%).
- The acquisition of the Onyx medical business resulted in revenue of $13.1M, EBITDA of $1.7M, and operating income of $0.6M.
- Conference call scheduled for 11 am ET tomorrow
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs