- Microsoft (MSFT -1.8%) has been cut to Equal Weight by Morgan Stanley in the wake of the Nokia deal.
- Nokia (NOK +2.1%) has been received four more upgrades - from Raymond James, Jefferies, BofA/Merrill, and BNP Paribas - on top of the upgrades it received yesterday. Meanwhile, Argus has cut shares to Hold.
- Angie's List (ANGI +3.8%) has been upgraded to Outperform by RBC.
- Guidewire (GWRE -4.4%) has been cut to Sell by Citi following its FQ4 report. Though the company beat estimates, it guided on its CC for FQ1 revenue of $61.4M-$63.4M and EPS of -$0.18 to -$0.15, below a consensus of $72M and $0.03. Likewise, FY14 revenue is expected to be in a range of $328.5M-$340.5M, below a $348M consensus.
- InvenSense (INVN +1.1%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Baird.
- Concur (CNQR -1.1%) has been cut to Hold by Wunderlich.
A roundup of tech analyst ratings changes
Sep 4 2013, 10:12 ET