- United Technologies (UTX +0.6%) subsidiary UTC Aerospace Systems lands a major contract win with French company HeliDax SAS to provide aftermarket service for its fleet of helicopters – the largest EC120 worldwide fleet in operation today.
- The company's Actuation Systems unit will provide flight controls and hydraulic operational support based on flying hours including consignment stock at the HeliDax SAS facility to aid daily operations.
- The French Ministry of Defense awarded a 22-year contract in January 2008 to HeliDax SAS for training military pilots.
- HeliDax has to provide a maximum of 22,000 flying hours per year on their fleet of 36 EC120 helicopters.
- Training was previously performed by the French army with Gazelles.
From other sites
Video at CNBC.com (Jun 2, 2015)
at CNBC.com (May 19, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Mar 12, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Dec 30, 2014)
Video at CNBC.com (Dec 29, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs