- United Technologies (UTX +0.6%) subsidiary UTC Aerospace Systems lands a major contract win with French company HeliDax SAS to provide aftermarket service for its fleet of helicopters – the largest EC120 worldwide fleet in operation today.
- The company's Actuation Systems unit will provide flight controls and hydraulic operational support based on flying hours including consignment stock at the HeliDax SAS facility to aid daily operations.
- The French Ministry of Defense awarded a 22-year contract in January 2008 to HeliDax SAS for training military pilots.
- HeliDax has to provide a maximum of 22,000 flying hours per year on their fleet of 36 EC120 helicopters.
- Training was previously performed by the French army with Gazelles.
United Technologies subsidiary UTC Aerospace inks an aftermaket service contract with HeliDax SAS
Sep 4 2013, 12:10 ET