- Excerpts from the thrashing of the Kinder Morgan companies by Hedgeye's Kevin Kaiser as "a house of cards":
- "Like a toll road - except for the E&P segment that generates +20% of KMP’s segment DCF."
- "$78B of combined market cap sitting on top of $1.6B of tangible equity?"
- "KMP’s investor presentation 'returns' vs. actual returns to the KMP unitholder."
- "How 'Certain' are KMP’s 'Certain Items'"?
- Kaiser says he'll release a full report Sept. 10.
- KMI -4.3%, KMP -2.4%, KMR -3.1%, EPB -0.8%.
From other sites
at Investopedia (Apr 8, 2015)
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Transocean, Kinder Morgan, BP, Williams Partners and Eni - Press Releasesat Zacks.com (Apr 8, 2015)
Oil & Gas Stock Roundup: Transocean to Scrap More Rigs, Kinder Morgan to Build Crude Storage - Analyst Blogat Zacks.com (Apr 7, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 16, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs