- For the first time since May of 2012, Japan's Cabinet Office says its coincident index is "improving", which indicates the government sees "a high likelihood of an economic expansion" based on the composite of 11 key economic indicators.
- "The indicators that most contributed to the rise were manufacturing-related numbers, such as industrial output and industrial electricity usage," WSJ notes.
- Official release
- On Thursday, the BOJ made similar comments, saying the economy is "improving moderately."
- Equity and JGB ETFs — EWJ, NKY, EWV, EZJ, ITF, JSC, JPP, DXJ, SCJ, DFJ, FJP, JPNL, JPNS, DXJS, JGBT, JGBL, JGBS, JGBD
- Currency: FXY, JYN, YCL, YCS
Are you Bullish or Bearish on ?
Results for ()
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
From other sites
at Benzinga.com (Sun, 11:47AM)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 26, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 21, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 13, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 5, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs