- The image, provided by evleaks, shows a design and polycarbonate body very similar to that of the Lumia 928.
- If an Aug. 19 report from The Verge is right, the 1520, set to become the first 5"+ Windows Phone device, will have a 6" 1080p display, a 20MP or greater camera, and a quad-core Qualcomm CPU.
- Nokia (NOK) will reportedly launch the phablet at the end of September. But like the rest of the Lumia line, it'll eventually become become Microsoft's (MSFT) responsibility (provided shareholders and regulators approve).
- Samsung unveiled the Galaxy Note 3 earlier this week.
- Previous: Asia-Pac phablet sales soar
From other sites
Video at CNBC.com (Jul 21, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 14, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 5, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Dec 18, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Nov 18, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs