- SHFL Entertainment (SHFL) FQ3 misses on all fronts, despite a 16% growth in total sales from the same period last year.
- Net profit fell 39% Y/Y as the casino-games company booked charges related to its plan to merge with Bally Technologies (BYI) as well as other expenses.
- Revenue from its leasing and royalties business grew 5.5% to $29.3M,
- Product sales and services reported 24% higher revenue at $73.5M.
- Electronic table systems revenue grew 79% in the latest period, while its utility, electronic gaming machine and proprietary table games businesses also contributed to top-line growth.
- Gross margin narrowed to 60.6% from 63.1%, as total costs and expenses grew 30% to $65.1M.
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Mar 4, 2013)
at CNBC.com (Sep 11, 2012)
at CNBC.com (Sep 10, 2012)
at CNBC.com (Mar 30, 2012)
at CNBC.com (Mar 7, 2012)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs