- The Eurozone Sentix investor confidence index has turned positive for the first time in over two years, jumping to 6.5 this month from -4.9 in August and slaying consensus of -2.8.
- "This is the second strongest rise of the indicator since its start in 2003," Sentix analyst Sebastian Wanke said. "It's a stunning coup for the eurozone."
- Current situation -8.8 in September, its highest since October 2011, vs -22.3 in August.
- Expectations 23 vs 14.3. (PR)
- ETFs - Stocks: EZU, VGK, FEZ, EPV, IEV, ADRU, FEP, FDD, UPV, EPV, DFE, FEU, FEEU. Bonds: EU. Euro: FXE, ERO, ULE, URR, EUO, DRR, EUFX
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Thu, 11:22AM)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 5, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Dec 31, 2014)
at Nasdaq.com (Dec 22, 2014)
at Nasdaq.com (Dec 12, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs