- The Eurozone Sentix investor confidence index has turned positive for the first time in over two years, jumping to 6.5 this month from -4.9 in August and slaying consensus of -2.8.
- "This is the second strongest rise of the indicator since its start in 2003," Sentix analyst Sebastian Wanke said. "It's a stunning coup for the eurozone."
- Current situation -8.8 in September, its highest since October 2011, vs -22.3 in August.
- Expectations 23 vs 14.3. (PR)
- ETFs - Stocks: EZU, VGK, FEZ, EPV, IEV, ADRU, FEP, FDD, UPV, EPV, DFE, FEU, FEEU. Bonds: EU. Euro: FXE, ERO, ULE, URR, EUO, DRR, EUFX
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Aug 8, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Mar 4, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Aug 6, 2013)
at CNBC.com (May 25, 2010)
at CNBC.com (May 11, 2010)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs