- Sarepta Therapeutics' (SRPT) CEO Chris Garabedian updates investors on eteplirsen at the Morgan Stanley healthcare conference.
- Garabedian isn't impressed with Prosensa (RNA) and GlaxoSmithKline's (GSK) DEMAND-2 study — the bar for assessing dystrophin production was "low," he says. (More on drisapersen here)
- SRPT will meet with the FDA in October to discuss chemistry, manufacturing and controls requirements for the planned NDA. The planned H1 2014 FDA filing depends upon whether the regulator shows a "reasonable amount of flexibility" regarding the requirements.
- The company will take new samples in order to give the FDA additional dystrophin production data to work with.
- More here from Adam Feuerstein.
From other sites
Sarepta Therapeutics : Announces Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2014 Financial Results and Recent Corporate Developmentsat 4-traders.com (Mar 24, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Jan 15, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 13, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Jan 13, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Jan 12, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs