- "What If?" is the title of Jeff Gundlach's (DBL, DSL) latest webcast presentation.
- Reviewing his boner of a call that Treasury rates had topped out about 70 basis points ago, Gundlach says he never thought the Fed would walk away from QE. Instead the Fed has chosen to do just that in favor of what Gundlach calls a "seat of the pants policy" that he feels is a big mistake.
- The total return loss in bonds during this selloff is nearly identical 1993/94 carnage, he notes. While not expecting a fast rally in bond prices, Gundlach does feel the selling is about done.
- Broad fixed-income ETFs: AGG, BND, LAG, SCHZ, BOND, SAGG, MINC.
- Treasury ETFs: TLH, TLT, IEF, DTYL, DLBL, ILTB, TENZ, ITE, TLO, EDV, VGIT, VGLT, TMF, TYD, LBND, UBT, UST, TMV, TYO, DSTJ, DSXJ, SBND, PST, TBT, DTYS, DLBS, TBF, TTT, TYNS, TYBS, TBX, TRSY, PLW, GOVT.
Gundlach: Fed making big mistake ending QE
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 13, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Dec 16, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs