- European and Asian stocks are mixed following a rally yesterday, which was spurred by the decreasing prospect of U.S.-led military action against Syria.
- The market's also digesting economic data from the last ten days or so, says UniCredit's Vasileios Gkionakis. "With the exception of the downward revision of the U.S. payrolls, in general, that has painted a positive picture," Gkionakis says.
- Oil is +0.5%, gold +0.2%.
- Japan flat, Hong Kong -0.2%, China +0.1%, India -0.1%.
- EU Stoxx 50 +0.1%, London -0.1%, Paris -0.1%, Frankfurt +0.5%, Milan +0.7%, Madrid +0.2%.
- ETFs: EZU, VGK, FEZ, EPV, IEV, ADRU, FEP, FDD, UPV, EPV, DFE, FEU, FEEU, ADRA, AIA, VPL, ASDR, AAXJ, AXJS, EPP, GMF, GMFS, AXJL, UXJ, JPX, PAF, ASEA, EEMA, DVYA.