- Stock index futures are flat after 3 straight days of big gains for the Dow (the S&P and Nasdaq took a breather yesterday).
- Europe's little changed at midday, as was Asia overnight.
- Treasury yields are off another couple of bps, the 10-year at 2.89%.
- The big mover at this point in the morning is gold, off 1.5% to a 1-month low of $1,342 per ounce.
- Index ETFs: IVV, SPY, VOO, RWL, SFLA, SSO, UPRO, SDS, SPXU, SH, EPS, RSP, BXUB, BXUC, BXDB, DIA, DDM, UDOW, DXD, SDOW, DOG, QQQ, QQEW, TQQQ, QID, SQQQ, PSQ, QLD, QQQE.
Stock index futures little-changed
Sep 12 2013, 07:04 ET