- Zynga (ZNGA +2.5%) has been upgraded to Equal Weight by Evercore. The firm had been bearish on Zynga for some time.
- Netflix (NFLX -1.6%) has been cut to Equal Weight by Morgan Stanley. BTIG downgraded shares yesterday.
- Symantec (SYMC -0.5%) has also been cut to Equal Weight by MS.
- Cognex (CGNX -0.9%) has been cut to Neutral by Citi. Piper upgraded shares yesterday.
- Polycom (PLCM +1.1%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Raymond James a day after the company announced a $400M buyback.
- Constant Contact (CTCT +2.5%) has been upgraded to Buy by Janney.
- ASML (ASML +3.8%) has been started at Conviction Buy by Goldman. Peer ASM International (ASMI +2.5%) has been upgraded to Buy.