- U.S. stock futures took a bit of a dive earlier - possibly on a knee-jerk reaction to a report that Larry Summers is set to be named the next Fed chief - before recovering a bit.
- Dow -0.1%. S&P -0.15%. Nasdaq flat.
- In contrast, the U.S. dollar index spikes before giving back some gains, and is now +0.2%.
- 10-year Treasury yieds +3.5 bps to 2.94%.
- Gold is -1.1% and crude oil is -0.1%.
- ETFs: IVV, SPY, VOO, RWL, SFLA, SSO, UPRO, SDS, SPXU, SH, EPS, RSP, BXUB, BXUC, BXDB, DIA, DDM, UDOW, DXD, SDOW, DOG, QQQ, QQEW, TQQQ, QID, SQQQ, PSQ, QLD, QQQE OIL, USO, DBO, OLO, USL, CRUD, UCO, DTO, SCO, SZO, DNO, UWTI, DWTI
U.S. stock futures flat-to-lower following Summers report
Sep 13 2013, 02:25 ET