- Stock index futures are flat as stocks look to close out a sizable winning week.
- Europe's marginally lower as was Asia overnight.
- Bond prices are showing little reaction to yet another leak that the President will name Larry Summers as Fed chief. The 10-year yield is up one basis point to 2.93%.
- Like yesterday, the big action is in -1.3% to $1,313 per ounce.
- Index ETFs: IVV, SPY, VOO, RWL, SFLA, SSO, UPRO, SDS, SPXU, SH, EPS, RSP, BXUB, BXUC, BXDB, DIA, DDM, UDOW, DXD, SDOW, DOG, QQQ, QQEW, TQQQ, QID, SQQQ, PSQ, QLD, QQQE.
Futures flat as stocks look to close out big week
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 5, 2015)
at Investor's Business Daily (Feb 27, 2015)
at Investor's Business Daily (Jan 30, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 30, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 22, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs