- After rallying hard on the back of surging capesize rates, red-hot dry bulkers take a breather.
- Perhaps weighing on sentiment is Deutsche's Justin Yagerman, who says shipping rates may be at a "near-to-medium term peak [as] the recent Cape-led rate rally may only be temporary."
- Yagerman does expect the market to continue "to recover over the next several years."
- Diana Shipping (DSX -3.3%) catches a downgrade to Hold (price target is $12).
- ETF - SEA -0.4%
- GNK -3.8% EGLE -1.3% DRYS -1% SB -3.8% SBLK -3.6% BALT -1.5%
Dry bulkers slide, Deutsche says capesize rally may have peaked
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Dec 2, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Nov 17, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Jun 18, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Jun 9, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Jun 2, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs