- Arkansas Best (ABFS -4.7%) is trading notably lower.
- Deutsche's Justin Yagerman is out with a valuation call, cutting the shares to Hold from Buy as the risk/reward seems more balanced with the stock trading just 7% below the firm's target price.
- "We remain optimistic that ABFS will eventually be able to implement the 7% Teamster wage reduction," Yagerman says, before cautioning that "the timetable has been pushed back by at least two months."
- Price target maintained at $29.
- It may indeed be time for a breather: The stock is up 169% since May 6, when the company came to a tentative agreement with the Teamsters.
Arkansas Best slides as Deutsche steps to sidelines
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Dec 5, 2013)
at CNBC.com (Nov 11, 2013)
at CNBC.com (Jul 31, 2012)
at CNBC.com (May 5, 2011)
at CNBC.com (Jul 13, 2010)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs