- Bank of America's (BAC +0.7%) Tier 1 common capital ratio would remain above the regulatory minimum, falling to 9.2% by mid-2015 in the "severely adverse scenario" of its self-administered stress test, which - like Citigroup and Goldman - models for a number of Armageddon-like scenarios with the exception of one: sharply higher interest rates. Is the Fed really that omnipotent?
- The Fed's own stress test results - the CCARs - are due in March of next year.
- BofA's Mid-Cycle Stress Test Results.
- Earlier: Citigroup and Goldman.
- More: Keycorp (KEY) says it will come in at 10%, Capital One (COF) at 12.5%.
- ETFs of interest: KBE, KBWB, KRE, KCE, KBWC, XLF, IYF, PFI, VFH, RYF, RWW, FAS, UYG, FAZ, SKF, SEF, IAI, FXO, PSCF, KBWD, KBWB, IYG, FINU, FINZ.
BofA and others easily pass stress tests
Sep 16 2013, 14:18 ET