- Repros Therapeutics (RPRX) soars 26% premarket.
- Androxal topline results from ZA-302 (pivotal efficacy) and ZA-300 (six-month safety) show the secondary hypogonadism treatment met both primary endpoints and is generally well tolerated.
- ZA-302 results are "almost identical" to the first pivotal efficacy study. (PR)
- Expect an NDA in mid-2014.
- RPRX says it expects to have "launch drug product available for an anticipated approval during 2015."
- It's worth noting that back in July, BofA's Steve Byrne said peak 2022 sales could reach $450M.