- 3D Systems (DDD +2.4%) has been started at Outperform by Credit Suisse.
- Broadcom (BRCM +2.5%) has been upgraded to Positive by Susquehanna.
- Verizon (VZ +0.2%) has been upgraded to Outperform by RBC.
- InterActiveCorp (IACI -1.3%) has been cut to Sector Perform by RBC a week after Daily Beast editor-in-chief/co-founder Tina Brown announced her departure.
- Avago (AVGO +1.3%) has been upgraded to Outperform by JMP.
- Cavium (CAVM -0.8%) has been cut to Neutral by Lazard.
A roundup of tech ratings changes
Sep 17 2013, 09:44 ET