- Count Brean's Jonathan Aschoff among the Repros Therapeutics (RPRX) bulls.
- Today's Androxal news derisks the company's main asset, Aschoff notes, reiterating a Buy rating on the shares.
- Brean's price target is hiked to $41 (from $32) which represents a 72% upside on top of Tuesday's double-digit gains.
- "A full response from the FDA is expected in November to address RPRX's request regarding Priority Review," Aschoff adds.
- RPRX had a strong session Tuesday, but trimmed early gains after theStreet's Adam Feuerstein raised a laundry list of concerns.
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs