- Nokia (NOK +3.3%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Credit Suisse after being upgraded by the firm to Neutral two weeks ago. Plenty of other firms have also upgraded (I, II) Nokia since the Microsoft deal was announced.
- ServiceNow (NOW +3.5%) has been upgraded to Overweight by Morgan Stanley.
- Maxwell (MXWL +8.6%) has been upgraded to Overweight by Piper.
- Intuit (INTU -1.5%) has been cut to Underweight by Morgan Stanley.
- AVG (AVG +3.1%) has been started at Buy by Nomura.
- Cogent (CCOI +0.6%) has been started at Outperform by Pac Crest.
- Cognizant (CTSH +2.7%) has been upgraded to Overweight by Barclays.