- Nokia (NOK +3.3%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Credit Suisse after being upgraded by the firm to Neutral two weeks ago. Plenty of other firms have also upgraded (I, II) Nokia since the Microsoft deal was announced.
- ServiceNow (NOW +3.5%) has been upgraded to Overweight by Morgan Stanley.
- Maxwell (MXWL +8.6%) has been upgraded to Overweight by Piper.
- Intuit (INTU -1.5%) has been cut to Underweight by Morgan Stanley.
- AVG (AVG +3.1%) has been started at Buy by Nomura.
- Cogent (CCOI +0.6%) has been started at Outperform by Pac Crest.
- Cognizant (CTSH +2.7%) has been upgraded to Overweight by Barclays.
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 24, 2015)
at Zacks.com (Feb 25, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 23, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 22, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 14, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs