- Stock index futures are ahead 0.3%-0.4% as equities look to tack onto yesterday's big gains.
- Europe's ahead by more than 1% and Asia closed sharply higher overnight.
- Treasurys tack a little more onto yesterday's major gains, the 10-year yield now down to 2.70%.
- Emerging markets threw a serious party: Turkey +7%, Indonesia +4.7%, for example.
- Index ETFs: IVV, SPY, VOO, RWL, SFLA, SSO, UPRO, SDS, SPXU, SH, EPS, RSP, BXUB, BXUC, BXDB, DIA, DDM, UDOW, DXD, SDOW, DOG, QQQ, QQEW, TQQQ, QID, SQQQ, PSQ, QLD, QQQE.
Futures point to continued gains for stocks
Sep 19 2013, 07:25 ET