- The morning after finds long-dated Treasury prices flat after yesterday's big post-Fed gains.
- As loud as the action was at the long end of the curve, it's even louder at the short end. The December 2016 Eurodollar futures has erased about 2 Fed rate hikes between now and then with a near-50 basis point move higher since yesterday at 2 ET. At 97.62, it's now pricing in 200 basis points of hikes over the next 2-plus years. The 2-year Treasury yield is at 0.32% after being over 0.50% just days ago.
- "Not braggin' but what did we tell you," tweets Bill Gross. "Today marks the beginning of the Yellen Fed - front-end friendly for a long time."
- Short-duration Treasury ETFs: SHY, SHV, IEI, BIL, TUZ, FIVZ, DTUL, VGSH, DTUS, DFVS, DFVL, SST, ISTB, TBZ.
- Long-duration Treasury ETFs: TLH, TLT, IEF, DTYL, DLBL, ILTB, TENZ, ITE, TLO, EDV, VGIT, VGLT, TMF, TYD, LBND, UBT, UST, TMV, TYO, DSTJ, DSXJ, SBND, PST, TBT, DTYS, DLBS, TBF, TTT, TYNS, TYBS, TBX.
Gross: Yellen's tenure has begun and it's short-end friendly
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 20, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 24, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 17, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 10, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 9, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs