- "You've gotta love hold here," Stan Druckenmiller tells the team on Squawk Box. The Fed lost its chance for a "freebie" when it decided not to taper yesterday, as the markets had already braced themselves and priced it in. On his last appearance, Druckenmiller had said we we're headed into the 7th inning of a 4-year bull market, but now he thinks it's going into extra innings.
- It'll end like 1999/2000 he insists, but for now things look good for risk assets.
- "You just stop all the talking and do your job," he adds, getting in a deserved dig at recent Fed policy of telling everybody a lot more than they need to hear.
- Precious metals are little-changed in morning action following their post-Fed moonshots yesterday.
- PM ETFs: GLD, IAU, SGOL, PHYS, AGOL, DGL, UBG, DGP, UGL, DZZ, GLL, DGZ, UGLD, DGLD, GLDI, SLV, SIVR, AGQ, DBS, USV, ZSL, USLV, DSLV, SLVO.
Druckenmiller: "Gotta love gold" after Fed non-action
Sep 19 2013, 08:11 ET