- Cisco (CSCO) has been started at Underperform by Credit Suisse. Shares -0.8%.
- Groupon (GRPN) has been upgraded to Buy by Stifel. Morgan Stanley upgraded Groupon earlier this month. Shares +4.2%.
- GT Advanced (GTAT) has been upgraded to Buy by UBS a day after rallying on a Cannacord note and an iPhone 6 rumor. Shares +9.3%.
- AOL has been upgraded to Buy by Topeka. Shares +3.1%.
- VMware (VMW) has been started at Buy by Janney.
- Rogers (RCI) has been upgraded to Outperform by Macquarie.
A roundup of tech ratings changes
Sep 19 2013, 09:20 ET