- 9to5 Mac: "Every carrier source we’ve talked to and every US retail outlet we’ve heard from has told us that they are only getting in Space Grey iPhone 5S (AAPL +1.6%) devices for sale."
- The site also reports "a few white/silver and even fewer gold iPhone 5s deliveries are trickling in the warehouses but hardly enough for wide dispersal by retail stores."
- There have already been multiple reports this week of limited launch-day 5S inventories in the U.S.
- Meanwhile, analytics firm Mixpanel reports 39% of the iOS devices accessing its network are now on iOS 7. Chitika says iOS 7 grew to make up 18.2% of its monitored iOS Web traffic within 24 hours, which compares with 14.8% for iOS 6 in its first 24 hours. (more details)
- The NYC and SF Attorney Generals have issued a statement urging users to install iOS 7 on account of its Activation Lock feature, which can remotely render a lost/stolen device useless.
- Earlier: Cook defends 5C pricing
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Fri, 12:49PM)
at ValueWalk.com (Wed, 5:29PM)
at Zacks.com (Wed, 4:24PM)
at CNBC.com (Wed, 12:57PM)
at CNBC.com (Wed, 12:05PM)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs