- Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals (CYCC) soars 35% before the bell.
- A poster presentation from AACR shows the active metabolite of sapacitabine was active against three quarters of isolated primary ovarian cancer samples.
- By contrast, the chemotherapy drug cisplatin was active in "less than half" of the samples.
- More than half of the platinum-resistant samples were sensitive to sapacitabine. (PR)
- Janney initiated the shares at Buy earlier this month.
- For more, see a recent article by SA contributor Scrying Biotech who said on September 7 that "with or without you, Cyclacel is going to rise."