- Facebook (FB +0.7%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Cowen. The upgrade comes with shares having risen 73% since the Q2 report.
- Tibco (TIBX +4.6%) and Informatica (INFA +4.3%), two companies frequently hyped as big data/analytics plays, have been upgraded to Positive by Susquehanna. Tibco delivered an FQ3 beat and provided in-line FQ4 guidance yesterday afternoon.
- SunEdison (SUNE +2.5%) has been upgraded to Outperform by RBC.
- Portugal Telecom (PT +4.8%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Bernstein.
- Synaptics (SYNA +2.1%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Oppenheimer.
- NetApp (NTAP -1%) has been cut to Underperform by William Blair.
- SolarWinds (SWI -4.4%) has been cut to Sell by Goldman.
- Ericsson (ERIC -2.1%) has been cut to Hold by DNB.
- Level 3 (LVLT -1.9%) has been cut to Equal Weight by Morgan Stanley.
- ExOne (XONE -0.3%) has been started at Outperform by FBR.
A roundup of tech ratings changes
Sep 20 2013, 09:53 ET