- Deutsche's Robyn Karnauskas is out with commentary on what Prosensa (RNA -69.8%) and GlaxoSmithKline's (GSK +0.6%) drisapersen data means for Sarepta (SRPT +2.4%)
- Long story short, it's a good news-bad news scenario.
- The good news is that this is now a one-horse race and that horse's name is eteplirsen. If the DMD treatment gets approved, it's obviously better to be the only drug on the market than to have competition.
- The bad news is that DEMAND-III "highlights it is difficult to design a clinical trial in this patient segment" and presents some uncertainty regarding "what the FDA requirements [will be] for [eteplirsen] clinical trials."
- Also: Stifel is apparently out with a positive call for SRPT
- More here